Sunday, April 17, 2011

Group Progress Report 4.21.11


Justin - I've been working mainly on making FishMoto a more polished experience -- it's the little things that can make a big difference. I've been adding sounds and visual effects to give the game more character -- the fish sloshes around within the bowl and water can spill out, when you crash the fish bowl actually breaks and the fish flops around, and I've made the icons easier to spot. The game is really starting to come together -- soon I'll be making an announcement trailer and start attempting to get some publicity for the game, so stay tuned!

Taylor - This week I have been working on my self portrait. I think I'm about 90% percent finished with it. I want to work in some more oil pastels and tighten a few more things up! I'll post the finished product soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment